This question arises in every beginners mind that which blogging platform is better for him? well as we all know that currently there are two best platform which can really boost your Blogging carrier. One is Blogger which is a Blogging platform by Google and another option is WordPress. Matt Mullenweg is co founder of WordPress. WordPress is an open source Blogging platform on web. So according to mine opinion WordPress is best platform for you if you are really interested in Blogging and want to make your passion into another level.
Hello everyone I am Gaurav Pathak, welcome to Cluehill, today in this article i am going to tell you some major reasons that why should you choose WordPress for Blogging.
ALSO READ How To Earn Money From Your Own Website
WordPress is a free content management system based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress was started in 2003 and now its a largest self-hosted blogging tool in the World.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE WORDPRESS
So, let’s come to the main topic. Here I am going to write important reason that why you should choose WordPress for bogging.
1. WordPress is already mobile optimised. Most WordPress themes are ready for the mobile web right out of the box. There is no need for additional customization.
2. WordPress is really easy to customize and you can easily do changes what you want. It is really simple to change theme, Manage dashboard, add or remove user, Install Plungins etc. So i think this is the main reason to Blogging with WordPress.
3. You can Improve your SEO techniques because WordPress is always ready for this. It is easy to manage On Page SEO through WordPres, also there are various plugins which can help you to improve your SEO techniques and helps grow your business fast.
4. It is easy to manage WordPress as compare to any other Blogging platform to i recommend you to choose WordPress for blogging.
5. Another reason to choose WordPress for blogging is that WordPress is secure enough and your access is very secure in WordPress, According to google almost 23% of websites are made on WordPress.
TIPS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW BLOGGING WITH WORDPRESS
1. Install Google Analytics in WordPress to track your site’s activity. Through google analytics you can track how many people are visiting your site and from which location they are coming.
2. Add subscriber option to your WordPress blog so that your visitors can subscribe to your article and they will get information through email when you publish any new post.
3. Always choose the best theme for your blog which is mobile friendly and easy to understand by users.
If you are beginner in Blogging field then you can choose Blogger also. Blogger is a free service by Google which allow you to create a blog for free.
But if you are a pro blogger and taking Blogging seriously then you should choose WordPress for Blogging because WordPress is more SEO friendly and you will get many features as compare to Blogger.
If you have any question regarding this then please comment here or email us at email@example.com
We are always ready and exited to help you